NCCP Coach Clinics Are Now Online
- Online delivery is now available for all NCCP baseball specific coaching modules required by Baseball Ontario
- Our clinics are presented through Adobe Connect.
WHAT IF I WAS ALREADY REGISTERED FOR AN IN-CLASS SESSION
- If you were registered for an upcoming in-person clinic, you should have already received an email from the Baseball Ontario office with your options to move to an online clinic.
- If you haven’t yet, please email us to get your registration updated to an online clinic (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
- We are now populating https://nccp.baseball.ca/ with online clinics open for registration.
- Please create/login to your profile on the site to register for a clinic
- Clinics will be added based on demand
- Keep an eye on the site, or email us if you don’t see the module(s) you are looking for.
ADOBE CONNECT – TIPS
- You must login on a computer. A tablet or cell phone will not allow for the use of all the tools that will be implemented as part of the training.
- The room will be open about 1/2 hour prior to the clinic start time. Please login early to ensure you have the plugin installed and your mic and speakers are working. (Link for specific clinic will be sent after you register)