The Baseball Ontario ONDeck is a revolutionary tool that aims to simplify practice planning for baseball coaches at all levels. With a library full of drills for every player on the field and the ability to add your own drills, creating practice plans has never been so easy and accessible. Baseball Ontario ONDeck offers a variety of tools and resources to help you plan an effective practice. Through our partnership with Baseball USA, we are able to provide Ontario coaches with a comprehensive skill and drill set that will enhance the coaching experience and improve the game.
Key features of the Baseball Ontario ONDeck includes the ability to:
• Create practice plans using drills from the drill library.
• Browse the drill library for skill specific drills and videos.
• Use practice plans created by Baseball Ontario and Baseball USA.
• View and complete skill-specific and culture-based courses.
• Use additional tools and resources including a stopwatch and more.
The Baseball Ontario ONDeck application is free to all users, however, Baseball Ontario registration is advised to use this application at its full potential. By signing into the application with a Baseball Ontario username, Coaches are able to save their practice plans, drills, and more and can access them on any device. To register as a Coach user, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the official ONDeck application for Baseball Ontario. For more information, please visit www.baseballontario.com