2021 Registration Overview
- For the 2021 York Baseball season, registration fees will not be initially charged at this time. Register online as usual, select your age level, but a fee of $0.00 will appear. Registration is being opened to gauge player numbers within each age level. While York Baseball has every intention of returning to our baseball fields this year, registration numbers will ultimately decide which levels and how many teams can be fielded.
- There will be a 2021 discounted registration fee of $100 per each player, regardless of age level. Payment is due on Opening Day. A sibling discount of $25 per each additional sibling will be offered in 2021 (Ex. 1st sibling pays $100, 2nd sibling pays $75, 3rd sibling pays $75, etc.).
- For the 2021 season, York Baseball will not be offering a T-Ball program. We look forward to seeing our T-Ballers again for the 2022 season!
- Practices and Opening Day games will be determined in accordance with the guidelines set forth by Baseball Ontario and by the Ontario Government, as outlined in their 3-Step Reopening Plan.
- For the 2021 season, limits of 50 players (4 teams) per age level will be set. This is in accordance with and based on the assumption "50" is the magic number when group sizes allowed to gather will permit us to return to playing games, as outlined in the aforementioned 3-Step Reopening Plan. Our apologies in advance for any players unable to register due to these restrictions.
- All 2021 players and coaches MUST register online. Participants will NOT be allowed on the field until they have registered first.
- Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, new guidelines and protocols must now be in place and strictly followed in order to return to playing baseball. Please refer to the "YBA Covid-19 Guidelines", under the Registration menu.
|Division||Birth Year||Age||Registration Fee||Games|
|T-Ball||2015 - 2017||4 - 6||T-Ball will not be offered in 2021. See you in 2022!|
|9U (formerly Rookieball)||2013 - 2014||7 - 8||$100 (To be paid on Opening Day)||Mondays & Wednesdays (6:30pm)|
|11U (formerly Mosquito)||2010 - 2012||9 - 11||$100 (To be paid on Opening Day)||Tuesdays & Thursdays (6:30pm)|
|13U (formerly Peewee)||2008 - 2009||12 - 13||$100 (To be paid on Opening Day)||Weeknights (TBA)|
|15U (formerly Bantam)||2006 - 2007||14 - 15||$100 (To be paid on Opening Day)||Weeknights (TBA)|
|18U (formerly Midget)||2003 - 2005||16 - 18||$100 (To be paid on Opening Day)||Weeknights (TBA)|
|York RiverDogs Select Player Fee||9U - 18U||To be determined later||Game schedules are set by the Etobicoke Baseball Association|
*Female baseball players are eligible to play one level below their age level. Examples: female players born in 2014 can register for T-Ball, 2012 can register for 9U, 2009 can register for 11U.
Registration Material, Guidelines and Waivers
BEFORE REGISTERING, TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL, GUIDELINES AND WAIVERS:
The following Waivers will appear on the online Registration Form, and must be read and acknowledged:
(C) Liability Waiver