2020 Reopening Registration Overview
- For the remainder of the 2020 season, we are currently inviting all players that are eligible to register into 13U (born 2007-2008), 15U (born 2005-2006), and 18U (born 2002-2004).
- At this time, we will NOT be running any programs for 11U (born 2009-2011), 9U (born 2012-2013) or T-Ball (born 2014-2016). This may change at a later date. Check back for any status updates.
- All 2020 players and coaches MUST register online. Participants will NOT be allowed to return to the field until they have registered first.
- For the remainder of the 2020 season, no fees will be charged to registered players.
- Each age level will be assigned one night, possibly two nights per week. Nights TBA soon. All practices and games will be held at the eastern “big” field, from 6:30-8:30pm.
- Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, new guidelines and protocols must now be in place and strictly followed in order to return to playing baseball. A new COVID-19 Waiver has been added to the online registration form.
|Division||Birth Year||Age||Registration Fee||Games|
|T-Ball||2014 - 2016*||4 - 6||$0||Currently Unavailable|
|9U (formerly Rookieball)||2012 - 2013**||7 - 8||$0||Currently Unavailable|
|11U (formerly Mosquito)||2009 - 2011||9 - 11||$0||Monday nights|
|13U (formerly Peewee)||2007 - 2008||12 - 13||$0||Tuesday nights|
|15U (formerly Bantam)||2005 - 2006||14 - 15||$0||Monday nights|
|18U (formerly Midget)||2002 - 2004||16 - 18||$0||Monday nights|
|York RiverDogs Select Player Fee||The 2020 EBA Select season has been cancelled||9U - 18U||$0||Cancelled|
Registration Material, Guidelines and Waivers
Before registering, take the time to review the following material and guidelines.
1) Player Code of Conduct
2) Rowan's Law Concussion Awareness and Safety
3) York Baseball & Baseball Ontario Dual Registration
5) YBA Return-to-Baseball COVID-19 Guidelines and Waivers
(C) COVID-19 Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Agreement (for participants younger than 18) OR Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement (for participants 18 and older)*
*(B) and (C) are the Waivers related to COVID-19. Please read them at this point, as they will not be accessible from the registration form. Only the Waiver Acknowledgement will be seen on the registration form.