2023 Registration Overview
- THE REGISTRATION BUTTON IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. BUT PLEASE READ OVER THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS PAGE FIRST.
- For the 2023 season registration fees will remain the same as our 2022 season. T-Ball fees are $100 per player, and 9U, 11U, 13U, 15U and 18U House League fees are $200 per player.
- A Sibling Discount is offered for families that register 2 or more children per family. The discount is $50 for each additional sibling. Example: 1st child pays the regular level fee, 2nd child is discounted $50 off the regular level fee, 3rd child is discounted $50 off the regular level fee, and so on.
- Female participants have the option of playing one year overage, as outlined in the Baseball Ontario 'Constitution & Playing Rules'. Examples: players born in 2013 can register for 9U, or players born in 2009 can register for 13U.
- Player registration fees can be paid online (a transaction fee of 3.98% will be added to online payments), or by submitting payments to a YBA official at the baseball field.
- OFFLINE REGISTRATION PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY THE FIRST REGULAR SEASON GAME.
- Email communication is used to sent out any related information, including team assignments, practices, game schedules, league announcements and so on throughout the season.
- Our baseball season typically starts in early May, depending on field conditions.
- T-Ball ends in mid July.
- House League ends in early to mid September.
- Registration fees go 100% towards field permits (Toronto Parks & Rec), player insurance, uniforms, umpire fees, equipment and supplies.
- Please make sure that all registration material, guidelines and waivers below are read and understood before continuing on to the registration link.
- ALL PLAYERS AND COACHES MUST REGISTER ONLINE. PLAYERS AND COACHES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN ANY YBA ORGANISED PRACTICES OR GAMES UNLESS THEY ARE REGISTERED.
|Division||Birth Year||Age||Registration Fee||Games||DURATION|
|T-Ball||2017 - 2019||4 - 6||$100||Saturday mornings||May to Mid July|
|9U||2014 - 2016||7 - 9||$200||Weeknights (specific nights TBA)||May to September|
|11U||2012 - 2013||10 - 11||$200||Weeknights (specific nights TBA)||May to September|
|13U||2010 - 2011||12 - 13||$200||Weeknights (specific nights TBA)||May to September|
|15U||2008 - 2009||14 - 15||$200||Weeknights (specific nights TBA)||May to September|
|18U||2005 - 2007||16 - 18||$200||Weeknights (specific nights TBA)||May to September|
Registration Material, Guidelines and Waivers
BEFORE REGISTERING, TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL, GUIDELINES AND WAIVERS:
1) YBA & OBA Player Code of Conduct
2) Rowan's Law Concussion Awareness and Safety
The following Waivers will appear on the online Registration Form, and must be read and acknowledged:
(A) Player Code of Conduct and Rowan's Law Waiver
(C) Liability Waiver